PIGEON CORPORATION Website Terms and Conditions
- 1. Range of Use Unless otherwise indicated, the Company and its affiliates own all the content on the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “Content”), as well as the right to publish them. The Content (images, sounds, and texts, etc.) may be freely viewed; provided, however, using the Content (including, but not to limited to, copying, distribution, modification, making available to public, reusing, or transmission, etc.) is strictly prohibited in any manner regardless of purpose, without obtaining prior written permission of the Company. Please be aware that, if users use the Content without the Company’s express permission, it may result in personal liability for infringement of copyright, trademark, right of publicity, right of privacy, or other legal exposures.
- 2. Copyright and Other Rights All of the rights related to the Content belongs to the Company, or, is permitted to use from the third party. Any users shall not use, copy, reproduce, or otherwise dispose any of the Content, without the prior express written permission of the Company.
- 3. Use of the Trademarks, etc. All the names, trademarks, designs, and logos (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Intellectual Property”) on the Website are owned by, or licensed to, the Company or its affiliates. Users of the Website are not permitted to use any of the Intellectual Property. Without a prior written permission of the Company, such the licensor, or the express requisite by provision of this Terms and Conditions, if any, use of the Intellectual Property or other content on the Website is strictly prohibited.
- 4. Linked Websites In no event the Company own or manage such the content on the third party’s websites linked to, or from, the Website (hereinafter referred to as the “External link”), and such content shall be managed under the sole responsibility of each respective website. The Company shall not take any responsibility for the content or any loss that was caused in relation with the use of the External link. Any links to the third party’s websites shall not mean that the Company guarantees the products or services of such the External link, nor the information on the External link is confirmed or recognized their reliability by the Company.
- 5. No Guarantee of the Content While the Company endeavor to ensure the accuracy and integrity of the Content now and future, in no event the Company guarantee the Content for its completeness. The Company accepts no responsibility for any mistakes or omissions regarding the Content. Particularly, on the Contents related to future events, there may be difference from actual events for various factors.
- 6. Disclaimer Users shall assume full responsibility for their own use or viewing of the Website. The Company and the parties, involved in the creation and distribution of the Content and access to the Website, shall not accept any responsibility for any loss or expense (including, but not limited to, damages to a computer or network system, or restoring expense), whether directly or indirectly, caused by the access or use of the Website or the Content.
- 7. Provided Information from Users Suggestions, information, and other input provided to the Website from users, excluding personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Provided Information”) may be used by the Company and its affiliates freely. Such users shall agree, in advance, that the Company and its affiliates may use the Provided Information freely. Users who input information guarantee that their use of such the Provided Information shall not violate any right of the third party.
- 8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction This Website and these Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted and applied in accordance with the laws of Japan. Additionally, the Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the first trial as to conflict resolution procedure regarding the Website.